1769 if4xof2 wiring diagram for output

sparksy@gage

Hi all
wiring in the above card and the PDF from AB is fairly vague in showing how to wire in a current output.
I am connecting a sampson valve controller and the diagram simply shows the + to out 1+ and the return to ANLG Com.
Does the card provide power or do I have to connect a 24v supply in series with the load.

Regards
Wayne

The card supplies loop power so as you've described it should work.

Of course the PLC programmer needs to add some code and set up the card so they you'll get 4mA out. Without any logic you'll possibly get zero mA.

Similar Topics

I have Studio 5000 v30 and trying to set up an analog input. I noticed through another thread there are extra steps. I looked up the manual and I...
Replies
Views
I am getting max counts on my analog input 32640 on a temperatur transmitter. I have a compactlogix L24ER and I added a 1769-IF4XOF2 in slot 2...
Replies
Views
This is my first time using a 1500. Now that it's installed I see that the minimum change (input) is 128 bits. I suppose this is what's meant by...
Replies
Views
If you notice on the bottom right it looks like two little clips coming off the module. A third clip should be just to the right of the two you...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom