1769 L35E to Kinetix 300 via?

junkerjorg

Does anyone have any example code for interfacing the two via explicit messaging or over ethernet IP? I have never programmed a servo and a friend asked me to attempt it. Hopefully I am not biting off more than I can chew here. The application is to simply run a roller that is driven by the servo motor to an indexed position and pause it for a cutter to cut the material and repeat as long as the input from the upstream equipment it true. Any insight, help, examples would be very much appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hello, We have had a machine running for the last 10 years. It has 2 x Kinetix 300 drives. Around a year ago, one of the drives failed. We were...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently tried to change the IP address of my 1769-L35E Series A, since doing this the MS indicator is flashing red and the NS indicator is...
Replies
Views
Good morning guys. Im triying to communicate 4 JXC91 with a 1769-L35E AB CPU. I already test the JXC91 with a newer AB CPU using eds files and...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm looking for a cheap 1769-L35E processor. I know this CPU is obsolete. I'm preparing for a obsolescence project , but the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Question - does the subject title AB processor act as a processor AND comms module? It does have communications ports available on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom