B&R power panel boot loading problem

Iman

Hello guys,
I have a B&R power panel 400/4pp420-1043-75 with an strange problem. We have just bought a new one but at the starting menu it shows this message : "Attempting to boot a hard drive ... boot failed"
and after a while it says : "No boot device present, halting"
in OS mode of course and in AR mode it says something like this too. I've checked the memory card and it seems to be correct and put in another power panel and it worked there. One thing that sounds incorrect is the position of Mode/Node switch which the manual says it should be in "00" but I couldn't do that because of the SW1 which it never went to "0". I don't know what to do next and I have a question about the Mode/Node switches, are they so important for boot loading??? if yes what can I do to solve the problem?
Thanks a lot,

Is the other power panel also 4PP420.1043-75?
-If yes, then make sure all hardware switch setting are the same, don't forget the little switch on top of the panel which set either BIOS or AR mode.
-If no, then no chance of making it work with the same CF card.