ge fanuc lm90 cpu 351 Program

VJTX

I am setting up a bench practice unit consisting of a 5 slot rack (IC693CHS397C), POWER SUPPLY IC693PWR330C, cpu 351,and one input and one output module. The old cpu was out of a machine from about 1994. All is good except that when the power is cycled, the config and logic reverts back to the original program. The program must be reloading from an eeprom, but I cannot write the eeprom, tells me (from LM90) that I do not have sufficient permission, or something to that effect. I suspect this is why the old program appears after the reboot. Any ideas? My new program does run, until power is cycled.

Thanks, that is set correct, but made me remember the keyswitch. I put it in the horizontal position, then I was able to write my program to eeprom. Problem solved.