ABB ACS800 drive MASTER FOLLOWER via fiber optics line

Hasitha

Dear team,

i need to run ABB ACS800 two drives in master follower mode.Im using ABB RDC0-03C option kits with fiber optics lines.
As they mentioned in manuals i programmed 60.XX Range programming parameters and still my drives are not running as i need.If any one here did this action plz help me.🍑🍑🍑

I've done this in the past, but I used the ABB drive adaptive programming. I don't know if you can just do it with parameters. User HIGHLANDCONTROLS is probably the guy to ask.

I would suggest Highland Controls as well. I don't do lead/follow enough to help without spending an hour studying the manual. Good luck.

Similar Topics

Members of this forum helped me out a great deal a couple of years ago with a question I had regarding acceleration during torque control of...
Replies
Views
I am getting an AD1_PLACE1 fault on my drive and am stumped, any pointers would be appreciated!
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have a ABB ACS 800 Drive, Have 2 AO for RPM and current output. As default setting, both are available on X9-12 terminal. I am...
Replies
Views
Have any of you come across a easy to understand quick start manual for a ABB ACS800 Drive. ABB seems so complicated. Really just looking for the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I know its not directly PLC related but it is connected to my PLC :) Just a quick one then, We have an ABB ACS800 Drive and when we...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom