RSLogix5000 V15.01.00 -- How to delete a program folder under "Main Task"?

SilverLoop

i created a couple of "new programs" under the Main Task that i no longer want. when i right click on their names..."Delete" is greyed out. how do i delete these?

SilverLoop said:
i created a couple of "new programs" under the Main Task that i no longer want. when i right click on their names..."Delete" is greyed out. how do i delete these?

Unschedule them, delete the tags, and now you can delete it.

Tried Help Menu?

Go to Help-> Contents, Find tab and type 'unschedule'. You can find your answer in the results.

Similar Topics

Dear sir, Hope you are well, I need to convert controller clock to 24hr format at rslogix5000 ver15.56 what can i do
Replies
Views
Hello to all.. I need to convert a program that has been written in V16 of RSlogix5000 to Version 15 of RSlogix 5000. How would I go...
Replies
Views
So I had an odd request from a customer for the above. I have written the logic and tested it all in one PLC with only using 7 outputs and 7...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have an RSLogix5000 project which is running live in the factory but I need to make some changes to the logic. I want to test...
Replies
Views
Good Morning Everyone, I'm looking to use the GSV instruction to get I/O fault codes for my project so I know if there's a comms issue in my E/IP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom