hitachi plc software

Lighthouse PLC's are the Hitachi guys in America. It's been several years since I worked on a Hitachi PLC, but I seem to remember I could view the program with one of the generic IDE's I had, but had to purchase a license to go online and edit. I'm working on the other side of the country and don't have access to the laptop with the Hitachi software on it. When I get home I'll check it out and post more details.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys I have an Old PLC Hitachi EC2-D60HRP that I am in urgent need of the Software to make few modifications Anyone can I assist with the...
Replies
Views
hi every body; i have a hitachi plc eh-d10dr , does any body can help me with its programming software and wiring of programming cable. thanks alot
Replies
Views
We had Hitachi Old PLCs H300 series which were creating problems and our machine manufacture replaced them with H302 series. With old PLC, there...
Replies
Views
Hi, Today I tried to upload the program loaded in a Hitachi Hizac EM PLC. I never worked with such PLC and the reason why I need the program is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have an oldish Hitachi EB 20 SRP PLC and would like to stick with it as I am reasonably familiar with the programming. However I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom