Looking for Programmable Power Supply

ndzied1

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm looking for a 240W (approx) DC power supply 0-30VDC output that I can control the voltage of via analog signals (0-10 or 4-20) or over Ethernet. This doesn't have to lab grade accuracy and control.

Just looking for basic functionality. There seems to be a bunch of high end programmables but having trouble finding basic stuff.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks

Similar Topics

I'm working on a fairly simple project where I need the ability to display some basic fault messages. The scope of this project does not justify...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
I have Allen Bradley plcs, I have had Circuit breakers and other automation equipment in the past. There's no solid buyers local. How much do you...
Replies
Views
can anyone has a good program to learn plc programming online. i have the basic looking into improve my skills thanks
Replies
Views
I want to monitor a couple signals in a place where there is no PLC but there is ethernet. I know I can use an AENTR or Flex I/O and a module but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom