Learning Mitsubishi GX Developer FX

Designer

Hi guys,

I've always been heavily involved with S7 at work but now we've started to get equipment in with Mitsubishi FX series PLC's so i've finally taken the plunge and ordered GX Developer FX and was wondering if there was a good online resorce that anyone could point me so i can see the differences in program structure and how to use the software as i've got a project to crack on with as soon as the software arrives.

I know that the program structure will be similar but just not so sure on the mitsubishe terminology/instruction set specific features.

Thanks

Similar Topics

I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
I want to pick up an Allen Bradley PLC so I can practice writing programs. I have 10 years as a maintenance tech and a good understanding of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have started a new chapter in my career with a local company. a lot of their plc's is omron and i have the cx version 9.75 software...
Replies
Views
Can you guys recommend a course or book for my son to start learning PLC programming? He’s telling me he’s thinking of taking some $100 course...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have recently had the opportunity to dabble in TIA portal for the first time. Been working in automation for almost a decade now and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom