plc connection

chocobo244

hi everyone ,

wonder if someone can help me out here.
My connection of the plc (my model: nais-panasonic) to my application: a 24 i/o module that can receive or send signal to and from plc which the module is connected to a 24 way terminal block.

Since plc i/o cannot be swappable between input and output unlike microprocessor, any way possible that I can ensure that i can implement some form of flexible connection between plc output/input and my module.

Thanks for the reply.

Similar Topics

Hello, I've been trying to learn this a while now and still have not found out how this works. I have an Omron CJ2M PLC and an ABB ACS 355 VFD...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having an issue with connecting View Studio emulation to a real PLC. I am running View Studio 8.01 on a Hyper-V virtual machine...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a machine with a 1756-L72 Controllogix PLC and 1756-EN2T network card, and PanelView Plus 7 HMI. I am using RSLogix V20.05.00...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect plc m340 with magelis gto hmi through ethernet but hmi starts program runs but then display message " fail to open...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom