How to implement FIFO in easysoft?

adsforthose

I am trying to implement FIFO for filling tanks in the order it went empty in easysoft or some of you might know it by easydoft 7. I am trying to use the data register but still failed. If anyone could help I would be grateful. Thanks in advance.

I am trying to implement FIFO for filling tanks in the order it went empty in easysoft or some of you might know it by easydoft 7. I am trying to use the data register but still failed. If anyone could help I would be grateful. Thanks in advance.

Which model?
The 800 has a shift register function which should do what you want - check the help section

ES-R.PNG

Last edited:
It would help if you gave a little more information. for example is it bits or words you wish to use, how long does the fifo need to be, what you intend to do with the information, what have you tried sample code etc.
I have no idea about Easysoft but I'm sure there are others here that have experience. according to the last reply, depending on the version/model it may be that a fifo function is not available in that case depending on the length you could roll your own.