GE Fanuc Series 90-30

Ron Brown

I am working on a project that has one of these PLC's installed already. I was able to get a copy of the ladder logic, I think anyway, but I do not have any way to open it up to look at it.

Any ideas on what I can do to get a print out of the logic for now. I am just trying to determine what I am getting into before I go to far with this project.

Thanks,

Here are pdf files of all program blocks.

It is not a simple application. The hardware configuration includes a single axis motion controller module and a high speed counter module. Be careful not to underestimate the amount of time you will need to get up to speed with those modules.

Last edited:
Thanks for converting these for me. I am sure there be more questions as I progress with this project.