Communication Convertors

Ron Brown

I have a project that has a few DL405EBC remote I/O racks using the H4-EBC modules. What I am wanting to do is remove the PC that is controlling the system with a Compact Logix L32E. Does anyone know of a convertor that can handle this?

My other options are to replace the remote racks or use a Direct Logic PLC.

I currently has a pc running the think & do software on it. That going away with our control system but I was wanting to use the existing remote racks if at all possible.

Similar Topics

Hello, I need to access the bits from the fire system control panel through RS-485. So, I used Read Var block to read from the panel...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently trying to establish a message instruction to pass data from a 1756-L73 to a 1756-L71. My communication path from the...
Replies
Views
I have a CNC cutting equipment, all the components are Fanuc from the CNC CPU A02B-0307-B822, a PLC AIF01A and a panel i, on the panel i (operator...
Replies
Views
In our production plant we have multiple different networks (subnets). IT dept have setup routing between them so different subnets can...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to connect a PC with running WinCC Advanced or Unified to a siemens PLC such as S7-1200 across different subnets? The computers can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom