Triconex work station & Tristation1131

alijuda

Dear Friends

I have new job in next week , this job required logic modified for , they have some problem with some logic loops , I worked before with Simatic S7 V5.5 & Rockwell automation RSlogix5000 & RSlogix500 , FTV & Wincc

I needs your help to know more about Triconex work station & Tristation 1131 , did I can get the software then I can get some training before starting my job

Waiting your kindly help:wish:🤞🏻🤞🏻

Many Thanks

Ali

Many Thanks Garry, already I have Sabcon DCS software its chines DCS but almost smaller to Delta V DCS
Best Regards
Ali

Similar Topics

Hello, Does anyone have the Triconex Tristation serial cable pinout? The cable part number is 1600080-0xx.
Replies
Views
Hi Friends Please I needs help with Triconex work station -Tristation 1131 , I read manual thy didn't mention for uploading project from Triconex...
Replies
Views
I have an application running on a Triconex Tri-GP system and although I am able to read tags successfully via the DDE server, I am not able to...
Replies
Views
Good Morning Folks, I'm having an issue with a triconex tri-gp. After 24-48 hours of runtime, I lose my SCADA connection to it, which I correct...
Replies
Views
I often make modifications on tristation, automatically it will generate new versions sequence of events SOE format and I have to copy and paste...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom