Point I/O

nehpets

I have many 1734-IE2c analogue input modules running within my process, they are confusing the less electrically capable of the maintenence team with the red flashing of the unconnected channels, I'm pretty sure I can turn off (disable) the unused channels and the associated red flashing somewhere in the configuration, but for the life of me I can't remember how.
Can anyone please enlighten me?

Steve

Last edited:
Thanks for that Rob.
Just after I posted I had an epiphany and it all came flooding back.

Cheers
Steve

I take it back,
When I click the properties of the I/O card only 3 tabs appear, none of which allow me to configure the card with respect to alarms, faults or channel inhibit, although on a 4 channel card, it displays all six tabs and I'm able to configure it.
Do I need to download and install an AOP for these cards?

I did try to get an AOP but the Rockwell site is having a wobbly, it's asking me to update my profile but will not let me enter my county (State) so i'm unable to.

Steve