how to make a 7 segment display on HMI

Any name

hello,
I have a counter and I want to make a 7 segments display on HMI by using SEG instruction in TIA V15. Would you please tell me the best way to do it.

Thank you.

hello,
I have a counter and I want to make a 7 segments display on HMI by using SEG instruction in TIA V15. Would you please tell me the best way to do it.

Thank you.

try to change the numbers font, it worked with me before but i don't recall the font name.
BR

As a practice exercise it's fine and interesting, however, I would shy away from using 7 segment displays in HMI's as they usually have colour and can become really confusing instead of normal black on grey-ish background.
But this is my opinion.

Similar Topics

I have a basic understanding of truth tables and the addresses. My issue is that for every letter that I have to make, I need a truth table that...
Replies
Views
I need to establish an ethernet communication between Microlgix 1400 & 7 Segment Display. Need a suggestion regarding the same.
Replies
Views
Hi I have an old S5 PLC used to run a machine which previously had a display of sorts to show fault codes for the machine. The drawings show 2...
Replies
Views
How is it possible to get "-"sing with BCD seven segment LED display. With combination of four bits we get digits from 0 to 9. What should we do...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm looking at a project coming up that will involve driving some large 7-segment display digits. They're "dumb" and do not have BCD...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom