Shopping for a Sensor/Solenoid

KingPresident

Resistance welding: we use air pressure to amplify weld gun tip force on the spot welds. The shop air compressor is shared, so pressure and volume supply can vary depending on the moment. I'm looking for a sensor/solenoid setup that can self correct the scale value/amplitude to maintain constant tip force regardless of the varying incoming air pressure.

Right now, we use an SMC bank with solenoids that are simple two way valves with a diaphragm adjustment that controls nothing... They are just open or closed, and the best I can get right now is the diaphragm adjustment at the time of configuration.

Do any of you have a recommendation? Would like 4-20ma input and output

+1 pressure regulator, although it only REDUCES the pressure.
If you want to ride through pressure dips, you will need
Incoming line - one way valve - accumulator - pressure regulator - to your solenoids.