RS logix modules are yellow colored

ashu2shreya

Hi,

Rs logix 5000 shows yellow colored warning symbol for I/O configuration but PLC get online and run easily. Can you please tell me what is going wrong?

Without knowing more information than you have given, I would suggest that the PLC I/O not responding light is also flashing and the PLC cannot communicate with one or more of your I/O modules.

Go to the properties for each of the model and note the error codes for each of them.
Post the PLC part number, Version of RSlogix, Module part number, module error code and description here.

Similar Topics

Hello, working with a test project, encountered such a problem that rslogix5000 does not see the modules, in rslinx I see them, the driver with...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I can't add any modules to the Controllogix backplane and it doesn't matter online or offline. Both is not working. Please see the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am using rslogix 5000 at work and we have different zones with different PLCs and some of them have devicnet scanners as well which...
Replies
Views
When attempting to add IO modules to the backplane of a Guardlogix controller (5069-L330ERMS), there are only 18 modules from which to select, and...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Would like to ask about something we encountered on our work and would like some advise. We are upgrading a SLC controller to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom