Looking to find 8 pin Mini-Din conectors

If memory serves me correctly (which is not always a given anymore šŸ™ƒ ) That is a proprietary Rockwell part. In my past life the company I worked for tried to build our own cables for connecting our products to MicroLogix and we couldn't even buy them from Rockwell. We did find a vendor who was willing to sell us the connectors (they made cheap copies) but it was cheaper to buy a cable from Rockwell and cut it than it was to buy just the connector. Rockwell's argument was that because the MicroLogix had 24VDC coming out of the port that they didn't want someone building their own cables unless they really knew what they were doing and to be fair I've seen people smoke an older 1000 by grounding the 24VDC output by miss-applying the cable used for powering a NET-AIC.