s7 200plc

The s7-200 series plc's have preset timers depending on the time base and the type of timer you want to use.

I would recommend selecting a timer then pressing the F1 key to get help with them.

First of all kemargrant: welcome to the forum.

kemargrant said:
i have a problem writing timer instruction for a s7 200 plc
I completely understand, but what exactly is your problem?

kemargrant said:
i just need one simple example
You'll find lots of simple examples in the help section of Step 7 MicroWIN. Best of all, these examples exist for all the possible timers you find in the S7-200 family.

The best solution for a problem is always to start with an exact description of the problem: what are you trying to accomplish, what have you found already, what are you still missing. That's already half the way to the solution. Asking for simple examples is risking that someone oversimplifies which eventually can lead you away from the solution you're looking for.

It also helps to mention the exact hard- and software you're using. Especially Siemens likes to change its user interface from time to time, but there are plenty of people here working with all kinds of versions, so in the end there's always someone who can give exact answers.

Kind regards,

Hi Kemargrant,

As what Jean said, you have a friend in the Step 7 Microwin that will explain to you on how to call timer instruction which is the Help section. An example is being shown there like, TON, TOF,&TONR timer.

If you have a S7 200 PLC, you can implement the example and test and observe how it operates.

Regards,

set-csg

Back
Top Bottom