VB Script for iFIX Scada

hi,
Can anyone please help me to learn how to use VB scripting in iFIX scada.
i know how to create a basic visual basic coding.. but dont know how to develop it on iFIX Scada environment...

if somebody knows.. please write the code for tank filling using a switch, step by step... please help me..

Its not Visual Basic exactly, its VBA which is a subset and used in the MS office suite of products as well. There are may sites for info on VBA.

iFix has their own forum but they too would prefer to see your effort first and they will offer corrections. But the simple answer to your question is:
Writevalue "1","switchtagname.f_cv"

I did. That code will turn on a bit.

Create a button and place that into the buttons script using the proper tagname and the bit will turn on. Write a "0" instead and it will turn off.

Use ToggleDigitalPoint "switchtagname.f_cv" and the bit will toggle each time it is invoked.

It's really that simple.

The iFix forum is here, you might get better support there

I need to start filling a tank when switched.. How can I fill it? Of course I got ur idea to set a switch.. But what I need is coding for filling tank..

Show me what you have so far and I'll see if I can help, but you haven't given enough info to do anything else. iFix doesn't fill tanks, controllers fill tanks. Setting the right bit in ifix tells the controller to open a valve and fill a tank so I don't know what else you want.