Adding additional memory?

02js4130

Hi,

I have encountered a situation where the PLC ( Micrologix 1500 LRP) has reached its memory limit, so i have done some research and found out that there is additional memory available in the form of a 1764-MM2,Perfect!

The problem comes when i try too find out how too address it using Rs Logix 500. e.g. do i add it as additional module in the controller properties? or is it a custom configuration?

I would like too do this so that i can continue programming in Rs Logix, and 'trick' program by thinking it has additional memory before i have purchased one.

Any help would be great!! Thanks in advance.

ahh ok i did wonder this when i was researching.

Is there any way of increasing the memory? or would i have too chance processors completely?