[b]micrologix data logging[/b]

02js4130

Hi,

I am wondering how too address string data when using the data logger function in micrologix 1500.

I would like too log just a few back up records using the function but im finding it hard to find information on how too address the data in the string. So far i have ST12:1.DATA[1] for example is this just going too log the first characters in the string or all of it??

If not how do address the string to display all the characters?

Thanks in advance for your help

Similar Topics

Hey Before I start with my problem, will I just say. Im new at this so im a real noob at this. 🤞🏻 So here is my problem. I have a...
Replies
Views
Hi has any body got any experiance in using the micrologix data logging? i have the quick start guide and i can see it seems easy to set it up to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am setting up a small SCADA system using Micrologix 1100 PLCs - about 8 of them. I just want to log data into a data historian like...
Replies
Views
Does anyone now why a Float file can't be used in the Data Logging configuration? Or am I missing something? When I try to setup to read a...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, We have Silo System which has temperature sensor and these sensor data will be communicating through RTU unit to the Dedicated PC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom