VBA in FTV v7-9 Display Switches

Agentbill008

Can you help me with the following? I know when creating an expression using the "display" command I can use different switches to cause the display to behave in different ways. For example, If I want the display to dock at the bottom of the FTVSE client window I type "display /db" minus the quotes. In my case I want a display to pop up given a specific event and I want it to display as a banner at the bottom of the window and resize the window so the entire HMI is still showing. Would the following be the correct syntax?

Private Sub NumericDisplay7_Change()
If NumericDisplay7.Value = 1 Then
ExecuteCommand "display /DB 00TSG_Alarm"
End If

End Sub

Thank you in advance for your help.