Hoist Crane application

a7med918

Dears
Iam looking for Hoist Crane application specially if there is Siemens application for hoist motion of over head cranes

I would use
http://www.magnetekmh.com/
for the motor drives
and
https://www.cattron.com/industrial
for the remote controls
both are the best in the industry I have used both any times
and it you want to automated position that can be done as well
I would offer to do the controls n=but I am in the US it wouldn't pay to have me travel that far but it looks like you could use some experienced help on his project

Help with what? Drives? Motors? Controls? Mechanical? Panel building?

Is this an existing crane being upgraded or modified?

help for using plc as more control
current status that crane run with Schneider drive using classic control

Still not sure what is the request. You need someone to design it, to prepare the LC application, to make the panels, to commission it?

Just say what is needed and you may receive the price proposal.

If you are searching some help for free, you should give some more details and describe exactly what help you need. Lot of people here are willing to help for free (Surprisingly, even me from time to time), but no one is going to make all the work for you.