Allenbradley compact logix PLC connected to DCS through Prosoft PLX31-eip MBTCP

Hello.
I am not familiar with the Prosoft device, but had a look at the data sheet. I hope this helps.

The AB PLC is not Modbus TCP server. That is the role of Prosoft. Also Prosoft has serve function for AB PLC. There must be an internal equivalency between the Modbus and AB addresses. The AB PLC is the client and the communication with Prosoft is done through MSG instructions.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have no experience when working with AllenBradley PLC, but I hope someone could clarify the result of multiplication shown in the...
Replies
Views
Hi! It is always said, that DINT is the most performant datatype in AB plcs. I while ago i made a performance test. Several instructions like ADD...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! Posting from Argentina as I don't know what else to do. For a bit of context, I am using an Allen-Bradley Micro850 PLC and five...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to communicate slc5/03 cpu with Delta tp04 hmi through rs232 port. I tried through 1747cp3 cable directly but can not communicate...
Replies
Views
I don't do much in the Allen Bradley world. I have a customer that has some old Allen Bradley hardware. The encoder cable got ruined and it seems...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom