Factory Talk View SE Auto Logout Disable

mattmc97

Hello,

I have developed a Factory Talk View SE application and do not have any users or logins enabled. The system is auto logging out after about 10-15 minutes and we have to put the PC username and password in to unlock it.

So I guess SE automagically uses the current Windows user as an authenticated user?

Question is : How do disable the Auto Logout ?

I have searched through the forums and most references are to a auto-logout checkbox that has to be unchecked and that is only on ME as far as I can tell.

All other posts seem to be how to auto login or change the logout. I want to disable the auto-logout completely.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi all, Attached below is an example of what is happening to our existing SCADA. It seems after patching some Rockwell Software that I thought...
Replies
Views
The client has an application that when communication between the PLC and the Factory Talk VIEW supervisory fails, the object in the supervisory...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking for a way to have a user get logged out after an X amount of time because to default so that user privilages are no...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I was wondering if there is a way in FTVIEW Studio to close ) view after x min without interaction . My issue is the following...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to choose the base font in ME. Text in the Arial Unicode MS which is the default font on my FTVS doesnt show up properly on a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom