AG_SEND AG_REC via S7 LEAN and S7-319F

collinsd70

Hi All.

Can anyone clarify whether I can use the AG_SEND/RECIEVE blocks between my S7 LEAN Card (via a 318-2 CPU) and a S7-319F 3PN/DP?

There seems to be a lot of mixed reviews or whether these can be used on an ISO-on TCP or whether the TCON, TSEND blocks should be used instead.

Regards

Daniel.

Use ag-send on the side with the 318 and the lean card. If you are using the built in interface on the 319 side you have to use tcon,treceive.

Built in interface = tcon,tsend,treceive
CpCard = netpro,agsend, agreceive

You can use agsend on one side and treceive on the other side

Hi All.

Can anyone clarify whether I can use the AG_SEND/RECIEVE blocks between my S7 LEAN Card (via a 318-2 CPU) and a S7-319F 3PN/DP?

There seems to be a lot of mixed reviews or whether these can be used on an ISO-on TCP or whether the TCON, TSEND blocks should be used instead.

Regards

Daniel.

My understanding is that you have to use AG_SEND/AG_RECV in the comm cards, and the T_Send family with the integrated Ethernet interfaces. They are theoretically compatible, I think, but I'm not 100% sure if special settings are needed on either side for them to work.