Surplus buyers in Boston area?

einnh

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone know of a buyer in the greater Boston area? We have a bunch of used/new items that we just aren't going to use and are taking up shelf space.

We'd like to offload.

- Automation Direct (Various)
- Allen Bradley
- Banner Engineering
- N-TRON
- Phoenix Contact
- ProSoft Wireless
- Red Lion
- SEW Eurodrive
- Turck
etc.
etc.

I'd be open to offering it to local people on here as well.

Not local but we buy around the world... send a list of what you have and I will take a look, I always pay more than PLCCenter

You may also just want to put it up on ebay, the more people you have looking the better the price you will get

Similar Topics

Hello, I am new here. I am trying to find good places to sell some surplus items that I have that isnt through ebay. Does anyone have any sources...
Replies
Views
I'm sure it's been asked many times but where is the best place to sell, mostly brand new, PLC equipment? Sorry if it's asked a lot. I'm new to...
Replies
Views
I have some AD Direct Logic 205 series processors, racks and I/O cards, etc. that I used for development previously. It's (almost) useless to me...
Replies
Views
Does anyone ever utilize the sell/buy section here? I’ve sold several dozen PLC and varies items on eBay but I’m not thrilled with the the...
Replies
Views
If anyone has one they'd like to sell, please PM me. Alternatively, if anyone has two temperature transmitters (4-20mA), please do the same. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom