RSLogix 500 activation

This is getting very tiring, If you want help, answer the question.
What happens when you click to move the activation, It will then look for any licenses and say if there are any one the C drive. You then cancel the Emove so if there are some licenses nothing happens or gets moved.

There is your answer. No licenses on your computer. You will have to upload from a floppy or a Virtual floppy. Check to make sure you have not moved it onto another hard drive. Go thru your storage and do a Emove from the Hard drive to C Drive to make sure it isn't stored on another hard drive (but l would imagine that you would know if it had been moved) EMove will find it if it is on a portable storage, you only need to pick the Drive.
You need another license.

This issue came up again to me this Friday afternoon just before the end of the workday, with a customer who needs to get on a plane this weekend with his newly-activated software. For the life of me, I could not find the corrupted EVRSI.sys file.

I googled this thread from somebody else's computer, and it reminded me that you need to change the Folder Options not only to show hidden files, but also to show hidden operating system files (because Windows considers .SYS files to be OS files). That allowed me to find and delete the EVRSI.SYS and 386swap.PAR files and re-load the fresh activations.

You guys rock...got my license reset and re-installed.

C:\ProgramData\Rockwell Automation\FactoryTalk Activation

You must be able to see hidden folder, go into this one and delete all the files. Restart the computer and try again.

WHAT an annoying problem! I followed this and it fixed it for me on Windows 7. I couldn't find the other two files mentioned.