RSView SE Visibility

awnet

Hi All! I have a problem with my RSView SE and I hope you can help me. If I right click a simple button and I select the visibility option in the list that appears I can't see anything. Can anyone tell me which is the problem. It has happen on a PC where I have made a restore of my project.

Thank you very much!
Bye.

Awnet,

I am not sure what you mean by "If I right click a simple button and I select the visibility option in the list that appears I can't see anything." The Visibility option is one of the Animation features, and to make it work you tie it to one of your tags. Then you select whether you want it to be Visible when the tag is ON, or Invisible when the tag is ON. Here is an example:

RSview_Visibility.jpg

If your tag expression is correct, and the button is still invisible when the tag is ON, and no other buttons are visible either, then it is possible that when you did the Restore that you lost the Primary Communication Driver setting in the System Channel menu. Check that and reset it to the original value.

Last edited:
Ok, very good. The problem is that dialog box doesn't appear in my RSView SE. There would be something wrong with my RSView SE.

You should really post more info. Version, operating system, a screenshot of what you do see, etc.