ControLogix FBD JSR

EIEIO

Good day
Does anyone know if the execution order of JSR's can be controlled properly when done in FBD? It seems that they do not execute the same as when done in ladder logic.
Regards
Brian

I forgot to mention that this is for a ControlLogix application.

Last edited:
Select the FB's properties to see the execution order for the block. You can't change it directly, but you can influence it with the use of input & output "wire connectors".

Suppose you wanted to JSR to routine X at the beginning of your main FBD and then JSR to routine Z at the end of your main FBD routine? How does one condition the JSR inputs/outputs to accomplish this?

The easiest way, is to make several different FBD routines, and then call them in whatever order you want from a ladder routine.

I'm having a hard time envisioning why this is needed though.