Siemens MicroWin

dmned64

I have a customer with a S7-200 and an offline MicroWin file for that PLC. The PLC needs some troubleshooting but I cannot locate MicroWin for purchase.

Does anyone have a lead on where MicroWin software can be purchased?

The above link may help you out.

They made the download of SP9 and 8 a while ago... I have not had a chance to try it yet but once many moons ago you needed the full version on your PC and than you could load the service packs

dmned64, let us know if Gary's link worked out for you... if not contact your local Siemens rep, odds are they will just give you a copy of the software

Best of luck!
Mark

As an FYI, the S7-200's were discontinued a few years ago, which is why the Microwin software is getting hard to come by.

You also need to make sure it isn't an S7-200CN or S7-200smart, because those are essentially China only products that your US sales guy won't be able to help you with.

Hi. I have install files and i can share with you. Send me your e-mail in private message.

I tested it on Win7 x64. Works fine, but there was some problem with installation process.