XG-5000 date

I found it, they are stored under other Mxxx values than the one the MOV8 saves them to

"Other?"

Oh dear, this is why I think the mechanics of PLC programming are trivial, but knowing the underlying anatomy, like how to address things, is what makes this industry "sufficiently advanced [such that it] is indistinguishable from magic" [Arthur C. Clarke].

So it's not really "other" variables with the same name, it is the variables with the names of the variables where you actually wrote the data.

LOL: both of us (at least) looking looking right at the answer and not seeing it!

I almost figured it out, but I am embarrassed to say that I then actually decided that the column headers were bit positions.

That is just too funny.

Similar Topics

Hello Gentlemen, I am having this weird issue. I can see the controller on Rslinx via ethernet. when I open the RSlogx 5k, open RSWho, I still...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having issues updating a studio 5000 file to V33. Its currently on V32. When I go into Properties>Change Controller>Software revision...
Replies
Views
I want to update the firmware 15 to 20 on a ControlLogix 5561 Processor, Cat series 1756 L61 B. Is this possible? There are other components...
Replies
Views
Guys, beating my head on a wall here. I have two simple date-times and I want to find the oldest. Are there any better ways to do this beside a...
Replies
Views
I want to update from V30.02.00 to V30.02.02 as 5000 keeps crashing while I try to do an upload from a PLC with a large program. I figured what...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom