Keyence CV-X Logging images for re-test

mcmahobr

Looking to store a 50-100 images of parts as they pass through a machine so that I can inspect them individually offline. I can't for the life of me figure out the settings to do this. So far have only been able to log 8 at most images before they disappear from the image strip.

CV-X150fp is the camera controller anyway.

Thanks!

In the settings area of the software, you can select to save all, good, or bad images to the SD card in slot 2. SD slot 2 is the slot without the screw holding the plastic door closed. I also believe there are other settings in the software to save more bad images to the filmstrip too. I don't have a controller in front of me to give examples. Your local Keyence Rep should be able to help as well...

By chance I got an email from a Keyence rep later that night.

Issue sorted now, there's an option in output settings to record image output. Enabling this did the job.