Problem when scheduling Controlnet network

Deer

Hi All,

I have getting a problem with my controlnet network.My network have one Controllogix and 1794-ACNR complete with I/O's.
The problem is when I try to schedule my network using RSNetworx for Controlnet, appear message "No device is responding as the online active keeper on this network.Click cancel to transition to offine monitor mode"
Does anybody knows about it?
Your advice would be appreciated, thanks

Deer

Hi deer,

Do you have a 1756-cnbr also in your system??
it seems to me that the controlnet network was never configured.
if you are sure that the network path in your rsnetworks is ok, try first to make an upload.

greets!

How you browsing controlnet? It will not work over serial cable.

I assume that you can go online with RSNetworx and see ALL devices.
If not, you have connection problem or you UMAX set too low.
Make sure you have taps and terminators.

If you see all devices then one of them should be 1756-CNB. CNB is keeper capable device. You may try to use class-instance editor to clear keeper.

Check node addressing. With only 2 nodes your SMAX should be 2, UMAX 4 or 5. CNB node #1 and ACN node #2.