DONATE your automation expertise to COVID-19 fight

I'm in Madison Indiana. Technically I'm working from home (employer mostly shut down at the moment), but by no means a full workload.

My knowledge is with Mitsubishi, Pro-Face, and (to a far lesser degree) Automation Direct. I'm also good with electronics (and relay logic) in general.

Forgot to mention, I also do a lot of work with Motoman and Fanuc Robots. I also know some Kawasaki and Panasonic RB programming as well.

Also, my employer is looking to get engineers back to work next week to work on summer shutdown items early... maybe...

We are a small systems integration company in St. Louis, MO and would be happy to help however we can. PLC, HMI, & control system programming etc. for a variety of hardware manufacturers, Allen Bradley, Automation Direct, and several others. PM me with inquiries.

Availability

I am available anytime from 7am - 4pm CST to answer questions you may have. I will do my best to reply in a timely fashion.

Knowledge:
PLC - Allen Bradley (everything from PLC5 to ControlLogix)
HMI - FactoryTalk View ME, FactoryTalk View SE, Wonderware, iFix, Vijeo
Networking - DHCP server config, ADC, Stratix, NTron
Drives - AB, ABB, Schneider, Yaskawa, Eaton
Other - VBA, SQL

- Stay healthy

Mark

Last edited:
I am available to help. I live in the Metro Detroit area in Michigan and available to assist. I have 8 years of experience with PLCs (mostly AB, but some Siemens as well). PM me if you need help.

COVID-19 Support

Hello,

I work for Honda Engineering Of North America. I have passed the request to some of my upper level management to see what resources we can provide.

I can currently provide time M~F via email and do my best to respond in a timely fashion. Where I cannot support I will do my best to redirect.

Please contact me at [email protected]

Wishing you all health and safety,
Ryan

I'm semi-retired and living in the Lexington, KY area.
I have 30+ years of experience in industrial controls.
I have programming experience with a variety of PLC's and extensive knowledge of controls hardware circuit design.
I'm available to help any coronavirus related projects in my area. I will work for free on any nonprofit projects.
I can be reached at [email protected].

Last edited:
Rockwell / DeltaV / iFix

Hello,

I have 5+ years with Rockwell and DeltaV for programming, iFix for HMI. Good with P&IDs, design drawings too. Working during the day but could assist at night and on the weekends. PM me.

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy,
Marco

Purdue EE with 12 years experience in manufacturing, automation and PLC programming. I have programmed Omron and Allen Bradley. Currently employed at Arconic in Lafayette, Indiana. Willing to do what I can to help. PM me your info if you need help and I'll respond.

I can help while I'm on Leave of Absence. Am in Southern California area. Have expertise in AB Micro/ControlLogix, Studio/CompactLogix platforms, Panelviews, Old and New Modicons, Red Lion Data Converters and Edge Controllers, Schneider Unity Pro.

I work help with Rockwell/AB (hardware, software, network) and am well versed in Siemens TIA, VFDs, electrical panels, network architectures. I will provide remote help as much as I can. Located in San Francisco Bay Area (Pacific Timezone). PM me.

I'm available

I'm an electrical engineer working with Idec and Horner PLCs in Eastern Pennsylvania. I also have some experience with AB and Omron PLCs. I also design equipment and program Microchip (Atmel) microprocessors using Atmel Studio.

Willing to help any way I can.

[email protected] if you need my help.

Be safe,
Paul