Siemens STL to Allen bradley Structure text conversion

Hello Experts,

I hope everyone is safe and healthy!!

Below mentioned Siemens code is in STL i have to write it in Structure text in Allen bradley. my question is what instruction shall i use in AB Structure text in place of

ITB:(integer to BCD)
OD: OR logic operation double word by double word.

i have also attached Siemens Code in STL.

Capture.JPG

Siemens called Structured Text "SCL". STL doesn't really map to ST very well. I'd really recommend rethinking the code instead of blindly copying it.

My question is do you REALLY need the BCD?

TOD instruction converts 16-bit integer to BCD. Not sure if its available in structured text, you'll have to check.
EDIT: I checked, it's not available as ST Instruction.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick response.
@mk42 yes i need BCD function in ST.

there must be some way to do Integer to BCD conversion in Allen bradley ST.