forum upgrade... this weekend.

Phil Melore

Administrator
Hi Folks,

The beta seems to be done. The forum upgrade will take place tonight. I expect it will carry through into tomorrow.

I'll try to keep the forum up as long as possible... however don't be alarmed if access is unavailable. It is only temporary.

I'll post progress reports as well.

Enjoy,
Phil

It's hard to believe that one can "upgrade" or improve something that works so well just as it is.. Looking forward to it.. and thanks very much for the site.

new forum...sorta

Hi Folks,
The new forum is here... sorta.
smile.gif

I have created a temporary redirect to get you here so no more posts will be lost. Anything from 9:40am until 3:55pm did not get added as I wrote in a previous post. From this point forward everything will be added.

Known issues:

• About 15000 posts are missing from the search engine
  • Similar Topics feature is not active yet
  • Flags showing your country is not active yet
I'm tired...
shoot.gif
so I'm quitting until later tonight/tomorrow morning.

I will fix above issues when I startup again.
If you find any other bugs please point them out

And don't forget to log in.

Enjoy,

You use the same one as the old forum. That is, if you remember it...
wink.gif

🍻

Whoops! Another 'known issue' for the list:
  • Put back the colons around the beerchug tag
I see they've diappeared from the other smilies as well.

-Eric

Oh..well.. the password retrival/reset thing isnt working yet...Since i didnt make up the password I have no idea as to what it is.....

elevmike..

Unregistered said:
Oh..well.. the password retrival/reset thing isnt working yet...Since i didnt make up the password I have no idea as to what it is.....

elevmike..
send me an email with the password you want...

Phil Melore said:
Hi Folks,
The new forum is here... sorta.
smile.gif

I have created a temporary redirect to get you here so no more posts will be lost. Anything from 9:40am until 3:55pm did not get added as I wrote in a previous post. From this point forward everything will be added.

Known issues:

• About 15000 posts are missing from the search engine