Copley Drive control_Reg

haribaburam

Hi ,

We are using copley stepnet TE2-090-07 drive and Omron NX1P2 PLC. We have to control the drive using the EtherCAT communication. Please suggest, whether we can "program the drive with inbuilt Indexer software and control with SDO communications" or "to assign Axis and control the drive with PDO communications".
Kindly suggest, since i`m new for EtherCAT drive programming.

Regards,

Ramkumar

Similar Topics

So, I've spent the last days trying to commission a couple of Accelnet ADP drives resulting in that everything is up and running, both motors and...
Replies
Views
I am using Schneider elau pack drive servo motor ISH-100. I am facing the problem that On the ISH -100 red light is blinking and pack drive C-600...
Replies
Views
I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm currently working on a servo motor linear positioning system (ball screw). I'm all set up regarding communication between my HMI...
Replies
Views
I have a few questions about Studio5000. 1. Why is my RA folder so big? its well over 100 GB. 2. How do you delete versions or extra files...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom