Basic Structured Text > Schnieder

mohammed.omar

Hi,

I have received an assignment in my job which requires me to make a block to read the bits from a different block

let me explain in details;

I have an FBD in my Unitypro which is have outputs in a Status word as bits.

STW_b0 - Run, STW_b1 - Fail and so on ... I want to use them as variables in VJD.

Now, what I want is to make a block for this STW, like if in the main DEVCTL FBD the status word is b1, in that case, it should Enable the STW block which I want to create and then the bit which is 1. I want One pin for enabling the new block and rest 16 pins for the STW's which will receive the cmd from the DEVCTL block.

Can anyone help me in making this, as I am very new to Unity and ST ....

:confused:

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a noob question regarding data handling from sensors. I understand configurations and I/O mapping sensor input/output variables...
Replies
Views
Hello I am new here and new to PLC's, I wrote this program for a class that I am taking and my local tech school. The description is switch 7 will...
Replies
Views
Hello I am new here and new to PLC's, I wrote this program for a class that I am taking and my local tech school. The description is switch 7 will...
Replies
Views
I’m a bit stuck on HMI (KTP-1200) programming… See the picture attached. The PASS or FAIL box should only appear when the toggle switch is...
Replies
Views
Hey Programmers, Heres todays puzzle I was trying to solve... I have a Modbus TCP network with two Modicon M221 controllers live on my work bench...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom