Weintek MT8070iH and Maple HMI5070TH

wapratesi

Hello all-

Can I load an HMI program for a Maple Systems HMI5070TH onto a Weintek MT8070iH?

My (small) company has an old (couple of years) program set for a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and Maple Systems HMI5070TH HMI. I want to load this program set for some R&D, but don't want to bother the semi-retired president of the company who does the PLC programs to cook up something new when I can just re-use this older program. The problem is we no longer use the Maple HMI and don't have any in stock, but we have plenty of the Weintek HMIs. I am inclined to think it could work since the Maple HMI also carries the Weintek name on the front, but I wanted to check here.

Thank you for your help!

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am currently facing a challenge while trying to connect two Weintek HMI units with a Mitsubishi FX2N PLC. When connecting a...
Replies
Views
I have been using two of these HMIs on two sites with similar projects but developed separately. Now i want to use screens from one on the other...
Replies
Views
Hi, I bought a Weinview/Weintek MT8071ip HMI and an EasyAccess Activation Card. I have activated the card on the HMI (it says activated), but...
Replies
Views
Hi guys: I'm looking for, the programming software for Weintek MT8150iE, I looked for at Weintek Website, but , I can't find it help me please AD
Replies
Views
Hello friends!! I am going through a issue... I have comissioned a cmt-svr102 on a site it works fine but after some time like two or three days...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom