RSSQL: specifying trigger to bit level

geoplc

I need to setup a trigger as an unsched event specified to bit level. I can do this currently to word level, but it is kind of a waste. I do not see where when you browse the server online and pick your data files/word but cannot cannot get to bit level. I thought maybe I could do this at the Transaction manager setup but cannot figure that out either. Any help appreciated.

If I remember (???) correctly, you can do the bit level but you have to edit the selection by adding the / in. So you select N7:0, then edit it to N7:0/0.

RSSQL is not a user friendly product.

Thanks for the reply. That is my problem, I cannot edit the entry using the checklist function under data points or transaction definitions (when setting up data points you can pick the word and thats it). I can see where previous triggers (setup at machine build) are delineated as you say, so I know it is possible. I have pretty much self-educated myself on RSSQL out of necessity and I have to agree with you, it is not user friendly at all. Matter of fact the worst thing you can do is use the help function.

Try highlighting the field and while holding shift key hit enter. This should allow you to edit the field.

Thanks izzy, I'll give a try on Mon. and let you know how things pan out. I thought self-educating on the go with Access was trying but RSSQL is kicking it up a notch.🔨