Suggestions for Industrial PC with Touch Screen Monitor

Bullzi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Americans, for everyone else happy Thursday :)

I working on a project where I need to supply the customer with some panels that have an Industrial PC with a Touch Screen Monitor for Driver Data Entry.

The PC needs to have Windows on it. It will run a simple program that will be installed by another company.

Since I have never worked with Industrial PC before I am looking for suggestions on brands and models that you have had good luck with in the past. Since Truck Drivers will be the primary users of this I would like something as rugged as possible but as usual price is something I have to worry about.

I am still trying to decide between a all in one unit or a system that has a PC and Screen separate is the way to go. Give me your thoughts on that too if you wouldn't mind.

Thanks for your suggestions in advance!!

Last edited: