Wago IO-Link and HART Modules Sensor Configuration

theColonel26

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone have any experience with Wago's IO-Link Master or Hart Master modules?

I would like you know if I can configure IFM IO-Link Sensors, in some kind of GUI form verse having to do it in code. If I use them with a generic Codesys runtime for the PFC200. They would however be on remote Fieldbus Coupler.

The same for the HART Module CAN I use it as a FDT DTM passthru to configure ABB sensors?

Last edited:
I think Wago and the like have support for FDT DTM. There are FTD containers which are free of charge, such as PAXCTWARE. What I am not sure about is whether the Wago DTM (Data-type manager) is free of charge. If there is a DTM for the IO-Link or HART master, it shuldb be very easy to configure, as the DTM supports easy-to-use graphic user interface.