Magelis HMI STO501 Datalogging to USB Flash drive

joseplcnet

Hello, I have a Magelis HMI STO501 and I am using Vijeo Designer 6.2.8. I need to transfer data configured in data logging group to a USB flash drive. I have a document from Schneider that explains step by step how to do it. I have followed all the steps without problems but one step shows that I need to put a switch in the panel to request the transfer of the data (switch/operation copy data to drive) however when I do this, the option data logging in data files to copy is not available. I can only select Recipe. Am I doing something wrong or this particular model is not able to transfer data logging to the USB.

Thank you very much in advance for your help .

Similar Topics

Good morning friends. . We are having a problem with one of our machines that have two HMI consoles connected to the same network. They have...
Replies
Views
I am looking at a bakery oven that has been dismantled and in storage for unknown time, it was manufactured in 2012 so not that old. my gig is to...
Replies
Views
The above HMI does not power up and is located on a Caribbean island. This started after a 24 hour power outage. It has power now but the screen...
Replies
Views
I have an M241 connected in Ethernet to a HMIS5T panel and I can't get them to communicate I'm using Machine Expert 1.2 On the controller the...
Replies
Views
We're an industrial machinery merchant and it behooves us to try to get uploads from all the various control systems that pass through our doors...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom