OT: MRP Software for Controls Jobs?

theColonel26

Lifetime Supporting Member
We use FishBowl for our Main Business unit. They make very standard products so it works fine for them. But there is nothing about FishBowl that is at all geared toward Custom Orders.

On my side of the business though we do OEM Machine Builts standard Products that get customized per job.

Basically I need something that will let me create Default BOMs for each one of our Products, then when and order is being placed allow me to customize the BOMs for that product for then specific Job. I also need to be able to modify the BOM after it has been submitted to the Shop floor. Even if they have started marking parts as picked. We always have to modify things when we are building and with you almost have to recreate the order from scratch if you need to make any major changes.

giphy.gif