Beckhoff terminal and oven burner

derickloo

I have an oven which has a burner to burn a glass. Now it use a button to start/stop the burner. I want take off the button and connect the burner to Beckhoff terminal but I do not know either digital input(EL1008) or digital output(EL2008) terminal. And there is a temperature control, which terminal should it connect to.

Beside that, in the PLC progamming part; how i should declare the address for the temperature control. %IX0.1 or %QX0.1.then i can control the temperature by sending in the temperature(decimal/float number) to it.
I'm no idea how to do it. Please guide me, Thanks.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Does anyone know much about CAN communications? I potentially have a need to get data from CAN based NOx and NH3 sensors (these are typically...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am facing a problem. I have configured the analog output terminal EL4004 as (output_1 AT%QW2: INT) but I did not get the output which I...
Replies
Views
I have a Beckhoff BC9100 talking to a Weintek HMI via Modbus TCP but I would like to use the ADS driver as I am running out of available Modbus...
Replies
Views
Hello All: I am brand new to Beckhoff and still getting up to speed with IEC 61131-3, so plan on seeing lots of questions as I get started. (I...
Replies
Views
Has anybody ever used the Beckhoff KL6001 serial interface terminal block? I need to use one (in conjunction with a BK3120 bus coupler) to access...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom