Triplett old analog meters

jimcav

I have several old Triplett analog panel meters here at the plant and most of them have stopped working. Can anyone recommend a manufacturer other than triplett that could provide replacement analog meters. As an example one meter has the part numbers F359035 and 65200-ICD.

Thanks

Totally off-topic, and not gonna help you out, but in WWII, my father was an officer in the US Army signal corps with Ropp Triplett of the Triplett meter company, hence my Dad always owned Triplett meters as opposed to Simpson meters.

Then when my girls were teenagers, their AKC dog training club rented the basement of the huge, 3 story, 2 wing nearly empty Simpson building in Elgin, IL, for training. There were only 2 administrative offices remaining in the mid 2000's and a closet stacked with Simpson meter relics. Production had moved overseas.

I don't know who might attempt repairs on a Triplett.