Plc step7 read data from kepware opc

princedx

Hi all.
I use kepware opc to read data from Matlab, it works fine.
Now i want to move these data to step 7, how can i read data from OPC to step 7 ??
pls give me a manual or sample to solve my solution.
Thank a lot
Happy new year. 🍻

If I remember correctly KepWare has an option that you can purchase that will allow you to do this. Check out their site.

Yep,
In kepware if We have Advanced tags plug-in, We can do it. But i dont know how can i add it in kepware.
So could you give me more detail infor about it ??
Thanks So much

Similar Topics

When you download a DB, the values get overwritten by what is in the "actual" column in offline DB. Does this happen at the start of the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi! i'm just wondering did there is any chance to change Set Time(TV) on Siemens plc timer without step 7 using c# or python if timer not set in...
Replies
Views
Hello, i would like to control a pneumatic valve based on conductivity of the medium in the pipe. I want to receive OPEN and CLOSE feedback as...
Replies
Views
Hello, Who can help with syntax of choosing DB by parameter number in PLC from HMI, for example? How to present some variable as parameter...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, In need detail explanation regarding RTC block in ladder diagram.(how it works,its register etc) help me bye
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom